website-www.floraldeco.co.uk tel 07980 569808 email floraldeco@googlemail.com


Thursday 3 November 2011

Floraldeco's catwalk bouquets at The Round House Wedding Event

A few weeks ago I was asked by the lovely Amy at The Little White Dress to supply bouquets
for her beautiful models to carry on the catwalk at Save the Date's wedding event at The RoundHouse. The bouquets were designed in a hand-picked, relaxed style to compliment the most gorgeous dresses, festival style with a genuine bohemian feel to them. Thank you so much to the very talented Rachael Connerton for the photos. I wasn't able to be at the event myself, so I was thrilled to see how everything came together. I recommend Amy at The Little White Dress and Rachael Connerton Photography for exactly the same reasons. What they provide is totally unique, a combination of something very special delivered by individuals who are passionate about what they do.







No comments:

Post a Comment