website-www.floraldeco.co.uk tel 07980 569808 email floraldeco@googlemail.com


Wednesday 18 January 2012

Lisa and James

Ahh.. I'm always so excited when I get to see the photos! Thank you to Lisa and James for letting me use these, and thank you as always to Emma Cleveley for sending me these wonderfully arty shots, which have so much fun about them. Lisa and James were married at the gorgeous Chequers Inn in Wolsthorpe by Belvoir, one of my favourite places to eat after a long country walk. The couple hired my collection of victorian jugs which were displayed around the venue and then used later as the table decor. Flower choices and colours were chosen to compliment dresses in a soft shade of grape and the style was relaxed and informal, like the day itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment