website-www.floraldeco.co.uk tel 07980 569808 email floraldeco@googlemail.com


Saturday 20 October 2012

Lisa and Dan






Hi Rebecca, I hope you are well. I just wanted to say a massive thank you for doing such a wonderful job of our flowers, they were absolutely beautiful. I adored my bouquet and the other arrangements were so pretty. I also wanted to say thank you for all the time you spent with me to make sure that they were spot on. It was lovely not only to find such a talented florist but also someone who has been so lovely to work with and who I trusted completely. One of my friends, Gill, is getting married later this year and has asked for your details after declaring my bouquet was the most beautiful she ever seen and Gill has been to a lot of weddings! ...Love Lisa xxx
Wedding flowers Nottingham, Floraldeco
Gorgeous photos by Eleanor Jane Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment